MultiCharts .NET 8.5 Release Candidate is final version before our major upgrade that features all-new Volume Delta and Cumulative Delta chart types, Volume Profile built from the ground up, TimePriceOpportunity built-in indicator, all-new partner offer from DTN IQFeed for free 30 days of real-time futures, index and FX data, new data feed and broker connections from AvaTrade (formerly AvaFX) and WeBank, and increased overall stability and performance. New flexible commission rules allow setting virtually any commission structure for accurate backtesting. Order and Position tracker has two new tabs – “Alerts” and “Market Position History at Broker”.
Make sure you ask our support if you have any questions.
Online Wiki – Complete MultiCharts .NET Information
Report Bugs and Request Features in the Project Management System – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/
FREE 30 days of real-time futures, index and FX data from DTN IQFeed
DTN IQFeed, one of the best feeds available for MultiCharts .NET, now offers a free 30 day trial for any MultiCharts .NET user, no credit card required. The startup wizard now gives you an option to fill out a simple form and get instant access to real-time futures, index and FX data without leaving MultiCharts .NET. There are also new built-in workspaces that automatically give you most popular IQFeed symbols. DTN IQFeed data features:
– True tick-by-tick streaming data and ability to watch 500 symbols at a time.
– Real-time data from CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, ICE and FX.
– Delayed data on stocks, indexes and international futures exchanges, such as Eurex, Simex, NYSE Liffe.
– Deep historical tick (120 days), minute (5+ years) and daily data (10+ years) with backadjusted continuous futures charts.
Volume Delta chart type
Volume Delta (comparable to FootPrint®* chart) chart type is now available. This chart lets you see how many trades were done at ask and bid on each price level within a bar. The bars look like boxes with appropriate numbers displayed within them. There are two calculation methods: “Ask Traded vs Bid Traded” and “Up Ticks vs Down Ticks”. Three display options available: “Bid and Ask Volume”, “Total Volume”, and “Delta (Ask – Bid Volume)”. You can also the numbers as percent.
Complete Volume Delta description – http://www.multicharts.com/trading-software/index.php/Volume_Delta
Cumulative Delta chart type
Cumulative Delta (also known as CD chart) chart type is now available. Cumulative Delta is based on direction-based volume accumulation, not on price. The scale of the chart shows volume and bars represent accumulated delta (buy – sell) of the volume for specified resolution. In trending markets CD will move into positive or negative values, while it will oscillate around zero in non-trending markets.
Complete Cumulative Delta description – http://www.multicharts.com/trading-software/index.php/Cumulative_Delta
Volume Profile (also known as VP) was complete rethought and built from the ground up. It’s now an advanced chart attribute with multiple options and display methods, and it’s available on every chart. Volume Profile tracks trading activity volume across different price levels and varying time length. Volume Profile can be accessed directly from the programming language.
Complete Volume Profile description – http://www.multicharts.com/trading-software/index.php/Volume_Profile
TimePriceOpportunity (TPO) indicator available
TimePriceOpportunity (comparable to MarketProfile®** indicator) is an indicator that is similar to Volume Profile, but typically with slightly different price levels of importance. Letters are used to symbolize time brackets. The trading day is divided into 30 minute periods, called Time Price Opportunities, or TPO’s. Each time the market trades at a price that hasn’t occurred in a prior TPO, a letter is marked at that price. One of the potential uses is to help identify prices that have form resistance and support levels.
More info and indicator source here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10872
Flexible Commission Rules
You can now add flexible commission rules to make backtesting more precise. With varying combinations, it’s now possible to account for virtually any commission setup around the globe. Commissions can be set though a new window in Strategy Properties. Rule options include calculating commission in real-time, after every trade or once every day, resetting volume counter after every trade/monthly, commission limits and per Trade/Contract modes in dollar amounts and percent.
Complete Commissions description – http://www.multicharts.com/trading-software/index.php/Commissions
Choose your currency for calculating PnL
You can now see PnL calculated and displayed in the currency of your choice. If you want to see PnL in JPY for instance, changes will be seen on charts, DOM and in the Order and Position Tracker. Current exchange rates are continuously pulled from our FX servers, so there’s no need to enter the conversion rate manually.
Order and Position Tracker improvements
“Market Position History at Broker” tab was added to OPT. It tracks how MP changed over time directly on the account. This helps resolve any questions as to why an order could have been sent for X contracts, but the MP changed for Y contracts.
“Alerts” tab was added to OPT. It tracks and displays all alerts generated by scripts. Essentially, it provides a complete history of all alerts generated by scripts, so you don’t need to worry about missing an alert.
“Accounts” tab in Order and Position Tracker can now be shown in any user-defined currency.
Second-by-second playback for 64-bit MultiCharts .NET
Second-by-second mode for Data Playback was added to 64-bit MultiCharts .NET. In global mode the tick charts do not currently update in-sync with time-based charts.
Added support for .NET Framework 4.0
Added support for .NET Framework 4.0. Important: Editor doesn’t support IntelliSense for modules with target framework higher than 3.5. Workspaces (WSP files) and study archives (PLN files) made in MC .NET 8.5 RC are not compatible with earlier versions of MultiCharts .NET.
AvaTrade data feed and broker added
AvaTrade (formerly AvaFX) data feed and broker were added. AvaTrade is broker that is well known around the world. They currently offer Forex trading and quotes, but plan to integrate futures as well.
WeBank data feed and broker added
WeBank was established in 1999 and is one of the leading Italian banks and online brokerages with over 80,000 clients.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support for Email Alerts in indicators
Added Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support to email alerts. This means you can now use most modern email providers for email alerts, such as Gmail.
Change save locations for databases, studies, logs and file cache
Users can now define preferred paths and locations for MultiCharts .NET’s databases, studies, logs and file cache. This may be especially useful if you have an SSD drive or not enough permissions in certain shared environments.
Quick access dropdown was added to the chart for recently used symbols and resolutions. You can now quickly switch between symbols and resolution directly from the Status Line of the chart.
Exit Strategy behavior changed
Exit strategy behavior was changed:
1) Strategies that were applied to active orders no longer “jump” onto the active position after the parent order was filled. They remain active and keep protecting orders that were generated by the parent order.
2) If an exit strategy is applied to the open position then everything works almost like before – position changes are monitored, but there’s a minor nuance. When calculating reaction to position changes it’s taken into account that there are strategies applied to filled orders and their effect on the overall position. In other words, strategies applied to the position protect the remainder that is not protected by strategies applied to individual orders.
3) Strategies applied to positions and strategies applied to orders will be visually different on both on the chart and in the DOM.
More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11446
4) If a position was opened by an order that has an exit strategy attached from a flat position, then this strategy is applied to the entire position and “protects” it.
StopLimit orders are not supported
StopLimit orders are now supported in through the StopLimit method in the the IOrderCreator.
public interface IOrderStopLimit : IOrderObject
void Send(double stopPrice, double limitPrice);
void Send(double stopPrice, double limitPrice, int numLots);
- Added a new ScrollToBar function, which centers the chart on the specified bar – ChartScrollBar.ScrollToBar(int dataN, int barN);
- Added new calculation methods that are equivalent to “date next bar”, “time next bar” or “open next bar” in PowerLanguage. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11506&p=56689#p56689.
- Updated Trendline_LE and Trendline_SE signals according to new “next bar” capabilities.
- Added description of objects and methods to be displayed directly in Visual Studio Intellisense. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-1170.
- It’s now possible to list positions IStrategy.Positions with the help of cycle operator foreach. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11654.
- Added OpenD, HighD, LowD and CloseD functions. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11584and here http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11596.
- Added Round2Fraction function.
- Added access to options information (Strike Price, Expiration Date, Type) from the scripts to the QuoteManager settings, available through IInstrumentSettings interface.
- Added ability to access scanner row number from the scripts, similar to getappinfo(aiRow).
- New service window (permanently attachable, like the Data Window) was added for the Scanner.
- Symbol Linking is now available in the Depth of Market (DOM).
- Ability to draw a horizontal or vertical TrendLine when holding down CTRL. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-960.
- Now only orders that were actually modified are changed in OCO groups (either emulated or native), as opposed to previous behavior of updating all orders. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8810&p=51029#p50682.
- Timeout can now be specified manually in the broker profile for Interactive Brokers. This helps if you get the following message from IB: “Didn’t receive final status for the order”, and you’d like to increase the waiting time.
- New status was added for order that were NOT confirmed by the user – “Ignored”.
- Compact mode for DOM window now shows Entry Price along with size of the position.
- Added resolution for exotic chart types to the status line on charts.
- Added Sessions category to the HotKeys menu with two menu choices: “Use Default Session” and “Use 24/7 Session”. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10639#p53511.
- Open PnL for Interactive Brokers is now calculated using mapping.
- It’s now possible to sort by Error column field to reduce time looking for errors.
- Separate Trading Limit Account is now supported through Interactive Brokers profile.
- Proprietary Trading Group account support was added for Interactive Brokers profile.
- Previous optimization report with results can now be viewed if new optimization was cancelled. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11693.
- When “Generate a new tick if Total Volume changes” option is turned on for Interactive Brokers data feed, the first tick of the session is no longer generated if opening price hasn’t arrived yet.
- Order history, logs and positions are no longer loaded until the user requests them.
- Autotrading is now automatically turned on in workspaces in which it was enabled during shutdown. The user will be prompted for confirmation prior to start of autotrading, This is convenient for workspaces that have multiple charts enabled for autotrading.
- DOM in Dynamic mode is now always centered on the average price between latest ask and bid prices, and not on the Last price.
- New button “Turn AutoTrading Off” was added on the Order Confirmation dialog.
- CQG indexes are now supported.
- Anchor button was added to lock in the last date in the “From-To” range in the Strategy Properties window.
- Custom Futures now supports symbols with the following format – “NIFTY10APRFUT” using Interactive Brokers data provider.
- Optimization speed was increased. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10710.
- New upgraded API is used for LMAX data feed and broker.
- One contract for LMAX broker is now a Micro lot.
- Ask/Bid with volume of AskSize/BidSize equal to zero or not equal to -1 are now filtered.
- XAUUSDO.COMP and XAGUSDO.COMP (Precious Metals) symbols were added to the Symbol Search for IQFeed. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11011&sid=0fbdc9d10ec47b3c29383a80194873f0#p54393
- Attempts to reconnect to ZenFire now stop after receiving error: “access denied”.
- Added an option to the “Preferences -> Trading” menu to use EntryPrice based on order fill price for semi-automated strategies. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10238#p54354/.
- Added an option to “Enable access to intra-bar time for calculation in Intra-Bar Order Generation mode” in Strategy Properties -> Backtesting tab.
- Optimization dialog window now shows current best results during optimization.
- Optimization settings window was improved – it’s now possible to exclude certain inputs and current input and step values are displayed.
- Optimization Report now stays with its chart through any chart copy or workspace save operations after being generated. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-130 and here http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6620.
- Improved display speed of events from AvaTrade, CQG and MB Trading in Order and Position Tracker.
- Collect Data feature in QuoteManager no longer requests historical data, only collects real-time from the moment is was turned on.
- Added a new bar style called “High-Low” for regular bars, Renko and Cumulative Delta.
- Service (attachable) Scanner is now shown on the right by default and has 25 lines.
- Added a clearer description for “Account Size Required” in Performance Reports.
- Added options to enable/disable Instrument Dropdown and Resolution Dropdown menus (Chart options -> Status bar).
- Added a column in Format Objects to display the date if the “From – To” has been anchored in Format Symbol > Strategy Properties.
- Improved conflict resolution behavior when importing QMD archives into the QuoteManager.
- Updated session templates and symbol roots for CME Globex since their hours of operation changed from 3:15 pm CT to 4:15 pm CT.
- Added Lock Drawing command to HotKeys.
- Improved Manual and Strategy Performance Reports.
- Added a warning message that reads “Maximum capacity of 9500 active GDI objects reached. New windows cannot be created. Close some windows and try again.”
- Added a clear error message: “Impossible to switch Data Server mode. Close all charts, scanners and QuoteManager windows. If you also have a service scanner (View > Show Scanner Window is enabled), then delete all symbols from this window. Then try to switch the Data Server mode again.”
- CQG API – now can only use CQG API 4.05.101.
- Symbols now load sequentially for Barchart data feed.
- Added a Symbol Dictionary for Bloomberg (MC PRO only).
- Updated Symbol Search for Bloomberg API (MC PRO only).
- Added a Settings dialog to Bloomberg data feed to switch between “Local” and “Exchange” times (MC PRO only).
- Created separate CallBack for OnBrokerPositionChange event.
- Symbol Dictionary settings were updated for @BO#, @S# and @W# (Grains Futures, IQFeed). More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11068
- Market Depth on Chart indicator is now limited to 40 levels.
- UpVolume and DownVolume were shown incorrectly for ZenFire data feed.
- Daily bar was not closed at the end of the session, even when the timeout expired.
- Problem when using data merging between OpenECry data feed and ZenFire Local Sim broker profile – ask/bid prices weren’t showing up.
- No real-time data for CQG if time zone chosen for chart is GMT+5:30.
- Data could not be received for symbol TEF, category CFD, SMART exchange.
- Fixed backfilling on charts with Custom Futures symbols from Interactive Brokers.
- Sometimes impossible to create charts for expired contracts for CQG.
- Not all charts are plotted when using ASCII Mapping data feed in Offline mode on MultiCharts .NET 64-bit.
- Custom Futures contracts for OpenECry didn’t work when Online server mode is chosen.
- Fixed incorrect historical volume values from IQFeed. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10518&p=51767#p51461.
- Root values for certain Quik futures automatically changed to lowercase in Symbol Dictionary and Edit Instrument, rendering them unusable.
- Symbol Dictionary for some data providers showed incorrect setting for the ZB symbol root.
- Renko bars had incorrect volume in real-time.
- Historical symbol was not displayed when Data Merging was enabled on the chart.
- Drawing coordinates would shift during scaling if the latest drawing coordinate was placed beyond the last bar.
- Drawings with Snap Mode enabled sometimes did not connect to actual High and Low values of the bar. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-988.
- Fixed an issue so that if a single volume column is present in an ASCII file it’s correctly recognized as “Volume” as opposed to “Down Volume”. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11507&p=56687.
- It wasn’t always possible to add symbols $TICK and $TNX symbols from Barchart data feed.
- Symbols are present in workspaces while not shown in Scanner windows.
- Ticks sometimes arrived with zero volume in realtime for Futures contracts from CQG data feed.
- Trend lines moved when background dragging was used on a chart.
- Weekly resolution chart for QUIK data feed was displayed incorrectly.
- If a minute chart with an active broker profile was copied and pasted after a reload then data was different on the new chart.
- Stock Options with fractional Strike prices didn’t add correctly to QuoteManager
- Couldn’t add the symbol GCH3 from Barchart data feed when searching by GC or using an asterisk in QuoteManager.
- Expert Commentary window didn’t support data format supported in Windows. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11726&p=57846#p57846.
- If Box Size was written in regular fractions it changed to a decimal fraction in the status line for Renko charts after copying and pasting a chart.
- Collect Data didn’t work for all LMAX symbols through their data feed.
- Plots without values were taking into account when calculating the price scale.
- Real-time was not working for TradeStation data feed.
- Step Count in Optimization dialog showed incorrect values of local currency setting on the machine use a period as a separator. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11659&p=57434#p57440
- Could not chart the EUR.CHN symbol from Interactive Brokers, it gave the “No Security definition was found” message. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11635&p=57299#p57299
- Chart blinked while indicator plots were refreshed.
- Situation when orders are canceled by the broker through ZenFire profile (i.e. there is no callback ID through the API) were not handled correctly.
- Sometimes exit strategies with enabled “auto-apply” did not work the first time after connecting a broker profile.
- Market Position did not arrive for Trading Technologies broker profile.
- Orders could not be sent for symbol TEF, category CFD, SMART exchange.
- Stop order price was incorrectly shown in MultiCharts .NET for MB Trading broker profile if the order was sent from another application.
- Orders could modify incorrectly when scaling was changed on the chart. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11057.
- PnL didn’t change when trading through Rithmic(ZenFire) Local Sim with Price Scale = 1/1000000
- Stop order that could not be filled was filled at the Trading Technologies broker after changing Stop-Limit order to a Limit.
- Manual inactive orders didn’t always get placed at the price specified by the user.
- Emulation of OCO exit orders did not work. One order was not cancelled when other was filled.
- Problems if orders were sent to Trading Technologies with an incorrect account number.
- Account information did not update if there was no trading activity for the OpenECry broker profile.
- Limit orders did not fill on the last tick of the bar (1 Tick Magnifier). More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10708.
- Price orders were being sent right after turning on autotrading in-between sessions.
- Sometimes impossible to place orders after creating a chart for CQG.
- Orders were placed again when they shouldn’t have after calculating on several price series.
- Orders were filled at unusual prices on ZenFire Local Sim after 4 pm.
- Quantity Filled in Order and Position Tracker was incorrectly displayed if a partial fill occurred during a connection loss.
- Fixed an issue when using several broker profiles for Interactive Brokers at the same time.
- Removed “FIX Tag 77 = C” from Trading Technologies trading profile to improve performance.
- Problems when trading CFDs through the IB account.
- It was sometimes impossible to move exit strategies around. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11339&p=56059#p56031
- Manual exit order is no longer cancelled when disconnecting broker profile if it’s the only one in its emulated OCO group. This pertains to brokers that don’t support OCO, so it has to be emulated locally in MC.
- Manual orders were doubled for LMAX broker. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11714.
- OCO-group orders got unnecessarily replaced too many times.
- Market orders were replaced on ZenFire Local Sim frequently.
- PLE .NET did not auto-detect changes made to a study in MSVSExpress.
- PlaceMarketOrder can now send orders when the bar is closed but is recalculated using RecalcLastBarAfter.
- Code was not passed through “MouseClickArgs.keys” when key was pressed. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11259.
- Flag was incorrectly set for a pressed Ctrl button through “MouseClickArgs.keys” for 64-bit version.
- Indicator on several data series stops calculating with the Contract resolution
- Deadlock when changing signal status if the Strategy Performance Report is open.
- Incorrect results in the Max Intraday Drawdown column in the Optimization Report.
- ReadOnly studies and functions were not replaced when importing PLA archives.
- IntrabarOrderGeneration was incorrectly calculated in some instances.
- DollarPerTrade defined the number of contracts for market orders differently in Portfolio Backtester and on a regular chart.
- When Slippage or Commission is enabled in Strategy Properties, “All Trades” field did not equal the sum of “Long Trades” and “Short Trades” in the Strategy Performance Report. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-1131.
- Issues with average fill price and calculation of Strategy Performance Report.
- Indicator values were not shown in the Scanner under certain conditions.
- NoPlot keyword removed the drawing from the chart, but did not rollback the last value in Status Line. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-116.
- Values in Optimization Report did not match values in the Strategy Report when using posttradeprofit.
- Studies were not refreshed after changing and compiling functions that are used by that study. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-1081.
- DMI indicator calculated differently in MultiCharts and MultiCharts .NET.
- Exception when trying to use an enum declared by a third-party DLL as an input. More information here – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-1079.
- Assert in study_runner when using an indicator on several data series stops calculating with the Contract resolution.
- Exception in MultiCharts64NET.exe when compiling applied study.
- Exception when trying to send an email alert.
- MultiCharts .NET processes would sometimes hang when closing workspaces or the application.
- Exception in ATCenterServer when Order and Position Tracker log folder structure changed.
- Exception when switching between connected broker profiles.
- Memory leak in tsServer.exe when creating a new tick chart for a new symbol or doing a large reload for LMAX data feed.
- Lockup when trading from several workspaces through several instances.
- Exception when closing the application in TradingServer.
- Deadlock when turning off trading (Sync AT + Show Initial Entry Position always + active RT from broker).
- Assert when charting a certain kind of Custom Futures contract.
- Assert and data did not show on chart when new data was added to an ASCII file that was mapped.
- Exception if connection was lost during a historical data request.
- Assert when installing MultiCharts .NET onto a Korean Windows operating system.
- Exception when closing the session with a timeout under certain conditions.
- Exception in ScannerManager.dll when closing MultiCharts .NET with certain workspaces and databases.
- Assert and exception when сlosing workspace with DOM window for which Select Font and Format Colors dialogs were open.
- Exception when closing MultiCharts .NET.
- Exception and real-time not working for GlobalServer data feed. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11659&sid=852d1a200814cae7d06454062c568d91#p57416.
- Assert and exception when trying to optimize a study that has fractional inputs.
- Deadlock if hidden OPT was active and autotrading was enabled on many charts.
- Removed the Launch VS2008 button from the toolbar.
- Corrected behavior of Visual Order option – it doesn’t affect scale any more when enabled. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10461.
- Values for inputs that weren’t optimized during optimization now keep their old value.
- Coordinates of drawings related to indicators calculated on Custom Futures contracts would change when they shouldn’t have. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=54264#p54264.
- Visually empty Market Scanner windows added many symbols to the QuoteManager database.
- Windows size was wrong when copying and pasting a window from another monitor.
- Orders were visually doubled in Order and Position Tracker if two broker profiles were created and used for Trading Technologies with the same login but different accounts.
- Pause button was not always visible when Trade Panel was in Compact Mode. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-1055.
- Row numbers after choosing Show Row Selector in Market Scanner did not serialize properly.
- Commission values were not saved when exporting strategy reports in XML format.
- Slippage, InitialCapital and InterestRatevalues were saved incorrectly when exporting strategy reports in XML format.
- Visual defect when drawing a bar in a price series located above a session break. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10447&sid=e7079a8171ad8ffe68c6f8771cb913b7#p51319
- Icon centering on Chart Analysis toolbar was off after restarting the platform. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10518#p52225.
- Sometimes part of a detached window was not visible.
- Session Break lines appeared automatically when Bid&Ask indicator was applied to the chart. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9500#p50580.
- Incorrect “Ready” status was sometimes displayed for ReadOnly indicators.
- Charts did not always return to original position after being minimized and maximized.
- Fixed error with CSV export to Excel 2003 (now export is done in UTF-16LE format).
- The “index” word was removed from Symbol Search for Bloomberg when searching through the Index tab.
- Issues regarding connecting MB Trading on application startup and when plotting DOM.
- Time In Force and Quantity would sometimes be unsaved when copying and pasting a chart within the same workspace.
- Order Confirmation window on one chart would sometimes cause another chart to reject orders. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-1128.
- Color schemes were mixed up for Candlesticks and Hollow Candlesticks for the Neutral component. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10654.
- Time in the Status Line was incorrectly displayed for Futures contracts for LMAX data feed.
- Chart Shift “Bars” value was not saved in the workspace.
- Attachable DOM window sometimes did not show real-time for CQG symbols.
- XML reports created by Strategy Performance Reports could not be opened in some other programs.
- Visual artifacts remained on screen when adding drawings with Snap Mode enabled. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10703#p52511
- Added a Help entry for “IStudy.MaxDataStream”.
- StartValue and EndValue in optimization settings did not match CurrentValue by default.
- Option “Status line – Enable MultiLine Mode” now carries OHLCV values over to the next line if it doesn’t fit on the chart.
- When connecting to Halifax TWS the connection prompt dialog was not auto-accepted.
- Fixed Ctrl-Z shortcut in PowerLanguageEditor.
- It was sometimes impossible to open PowerLanguageEditor from inside MultiCharts .NET. More info here –http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11339&p=56061#p56033
- Very small values for Slippage and Initial Capital in the Strategy Properties dialog were changed to the exponential format, i.e. “1e-00X”
- Open PnL on the Strategy Position tab in Order and Position Tracker was displayed with an incorrect currency symbol for LMAX broker.
- Equity Curve Detailed Long and Equity Curve Detailed Short charts were not exported to Excel from Strategy Performance Report along with other information. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-1206.
- Removed unused links from References in the PLStudiesVB2010 project.
*FootPrint ® is a registered trademark of MarketDelta LLC.
**Market Profile® is a registered trademark of the Chicago Board of Trade.