Download MultiCharts .NET 9.0 Beta 2
MultiCharts .NET 9.0 Beta 2 has minor updates and fixes for features that were introduced in Beta 1. Read below for more!
Make sure you ask our support if you have any questions.
Wiki for Complete Information on MultiCharts
Report Bugs and Request Features in the Project Management System –http://www.multicharts.com/pm/
• Order and Position Tracker window can now display the “Buying Power” value from Interactive Brokers.
• Charts with Custom Futures instrument and charts with “Merge Data Sources” turned on are now able to obtain DOM data from the script.
• Data loading in “Pre-scanning” window was slowed down due to an error in data loading algorithm.
• Current day data was not plotted on a chart when ASCII Mapping data provider was merged.
• Daily data requests were processed too long for demo login from Interactive Brokers data provider.
• Added an option to Strategy properties tab for disabling the auto trading after a specified amount of rejects.
• Added ability to select “trade routes” for a particular exchange in Rithmic broker profile.
• “Use the actual position at the broker” did not receive the proper broker position in Portfolio Trader.
• Orders with time-in-force specified as GTC or GTD sent to Patsystems broker had incorrect TIF.
• Now a user will be informed if there is a queue of retained orders that are not yet sent to the broker.
• The inputs of a study were not properly saved in the scanner window if an input had multiple parameters.
• The prebuilt “Portfolio Rotation” strategy was not working.
• Percent Trailing price was rounded incorrectly.
• Exception appeared when a study with “IStrategyPerformance.SetPlotValue” in the code was recompiled during the calculation on a chart.
• Study calculation on multiple data series was sometimes different from TS. More information can be found on the forum: http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46695
• Dollar Trailing, Break Even and Percent Trailing order types were calculated incorrectly in backtesting.
• Exception was raised if the study has referenced DOM data not from the calculation thread. More info on our forum: http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46727
• BarsOfData(2).StatusLine returned the values of the main data series. More info on our forum: http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=45776&p=105938#p105938
• Internal exception was raised upon drawing creation (applied to MC .NET 32 bit only).
• There was increased CPU usage when a text drawing was modified by a study on a series with a large number of bars.
• All values in Order and Position Tracker window Accounts tab now have the same format.
• An option to disable the “Pacing Violation” pop-up has been added to IB data provider configuration window in QuoteManager.
• “Expand Scale to Indicators” option did not function properly.
• It was impossible to disable the plots of the study in the scanner window if the study had more than 2 plots.
• Active orders had incorrect prices on the chart after switching the instrument.
• Incorrect Volume Delta colors were applied when loading a workspace saved using any previous MultiCharts version.