MultiCharts 12.0 Release 7 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 12.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts 12.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts 12.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-12-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- eSignal: accommodated to the changes on the data provider end to restore adding new symbols.
- Added new E-Micro roots to Symbol Dictionary.
- Interactive Brokers: rectified the issue with UseServerTimestamps value being reset.
- Rectified the issue with FileDelete in which it did not work if the file was not yet accessed by the script since the last platform restart. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=51952&p=132373#p132371
- Rectified the issue in which Custom Criteria for Optimization was erroneously generating an error during execution.
- Dukascopy: improved the order processing logic.
- Interactive Brokers: improved processing of the order messages with zero average fill price.
- MB Trading: fixed the bug with the incorrect handling of a partially filled order.
- It is now possible to specify a different path for saving Optimization Report if there is no access to the Documents folder.
- Portfolio Trader: it is now possible to configure the fonts.
- Fixed the bug in which Left/Right edge command on the chart’s scroll bar didn’t work. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=52000