MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release 3 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 11.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-11-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Interactive Brokers connection improved to handle “Error 201: Order rejected – reason:Cannot cancel the filled order” message properly.
- Interactive Brokers: Volume multiplier is no longer applied to instruments from HEX exchange.
- Interactive Brokers: rectified incorrect DOM data request for SAN symbol. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=51059
- Fixed bug in which time-based charts were built incorrectly due to ticks with the same time stamp being filtered out.
- Removed “Ask Traded vs Bid Traded” option for Cumulative and Volume Delta for data feeds that do not supply ask and bid ticks.
- Rectified issue with the skipped calculations results still being shown in the WFO report.
- WeBank: rectified realtime data issue when chart and status line prices mismatched.
- Rectified issue with a bar not closing at the session end if the chart was built before the session start.
- Fixed bug in which the “Close” position button was inactive on the Chart Trading Panel.
- Corrected situation when “Trades Summary” was calculated incorrectly.
- Rithmic: multiple improvements for the order handling and cancellation logic.
- Trading Technologies: improved position handling algorithms.
- Fixed display issues that appeared when zooming in/out Volume Delta chart for instruments with 1/10000000 price scale.