MultiCharts 8.8 Beta 2 is mainly a bug fixing version with one new feature – ability to fill in data gaps automatically (without a manual reload) after a disconnect. Also, Playback behavior was slightly corrected. Read below for more!
Make sure you ask our support if you have any questions.
Wiki for Complete Information on MultiCharts
Report Bugs and Request Features in the Project Management System – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/
Autofill of data gaps after a disconnect
Gaps in data are now autofilled without a reload after a disconnect (except for OpenECry). More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissue.php?issue_no=MC-504. To autofill gaps with OpenECry a special registry key needs to be added manually.
- It’s now impossible to play back tick-based resolutions on a time basis (i.e. now impossible to play back a 300 tick chart on a second-by-second basis). This is the correct behavior, and previous incorrect playback options were corrected.
- Added support for continuous futures that are supplied directly by OpenECry.
- Added the HTS root for CQG Symbol Dictionary.
- Slightly changed the “Format Instrument” dialog window.
- Added TOCOM exchange to MultiCharts.
- Incorrect tick volume was exported during ASCII Import. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45400&p=98667#p98664.
- Time&Sales didn’t work correctly if DOM for the same symbol was previously opened. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45408.
- Incorrect volume was displayed in real-time for data vendors that supply microseconds.
- Empty space appeared between historical and real-time data on charts with tick-based resolutions.
- Impossible to receive historical data for CQG when accounts with limited Windows permissions.
- Impossible to map some symbols for WeBank broker profile.
- Unable to close a position from chart or DOM that was opened through several orders.
- Error was generated for Trading Technologies “Didn’t receive final status for order” when statuses were actually received.
- MaxProfilt that was entered in the AssignInitialMarketposition window was ignored for trailing orders.
- Indicator on indicator was incorrectly calculated under certain conditions – EASYLANGUAGE VERSION ONLY.
- PosTradeIsOpen always returned FALSE. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45400&p=98708#p98703 – EASYLANGUAGE VERSION ONLY.
- Expert Commentary would work only after forcing the study to recalculate while Expert Commentary was turned on.
- Bar Magnifier in Backtesting didn’t work when “Build from Minutes” option was turned on.
- Some ELD archives could not be imported. EASYLANGUAGE VERSION ONLY.
- Asserts and hiding of the chart under certain conditions.
- Exception when using “Clear Content” for strings with symbols and groups.
- Exception if “not(c crosses above o)” was used as an input.
- Text was cut off in a wide column in the Time and Sales. More info here – http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45400&sid=aa06a442dc00ec85e99786eeee114198#p98495.
- Impossible to enter BPV smaller than 1 in the Multiple Symbol Edit dialog window.
- Window size for ZenFire settings was too small.
- Buttons Attach/Detach/Stick Window were missing when using Windows Server 2012.