MultiCharts .NET 9.1 Beta 2 has minor updates and fixes for features that were introduced in Beta 1. Read below for more!
Make sure you ask our support if you have any questions.
Wiki for Complete Information on MultiCharts
Report Bugs and Request Features in the Project Management System
• DOM: added option “Show PnL in Volume Profile panel”.
• DOM: Volume values in Volume Profile now have static position and color.
• Portfolio Report – List of Trades now shows instrument’s resolution if you have the same instrument with different resolutions in portfolio.
• OEC: historical Asks and Bids with 0 Volume are now supplied.
• LMAX broker profile now automatically reconnects upon “Remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden” event.
• With IPlotObject.Reset() one can now remove historical plots.
• IB: incorrect MinMove was specified when adding XINA50 using Lookup.
• IB: it was impossible to get DOM data for Swedish Stocks.
• It was impossible to select “Use Symbol Dictionary Settings” for a newly created symbol root. More info: http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48744
• Weekly chart resolution was not updating with certain sessions.
• OEC: Time and Sales window did not show any data for an instrument with no historical data in the database.
• Time Scale improvement: out of session days are now ignored when indexes are created. More info: http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48713
• Custom Futures now automatically omits spaces at the beginning and at the end of the CF name (new instruments only).
• Portfolio Report: Profit values in List of Trades did not take the big point value into account.
• Report: incorrect Equity Curve Detailed when using Currency Conversion.
• Report: Strategy analysis and Daily Rolling Period Analysis pages had different data with Currency Conversion enabled.
• “Assign the Initial Market Position at Broker” dialogue window is now shown for all auto trading instruments in Portfolio Trader.
• Orders were not sent when BarStatus = -1 and AllowSendOrdersAlways = True.
• Optimization did not run if delimiter was changed in the System Regional Settings.
• AA auto trading mode now keeps information about pyramiding orders when no values are changed in “Assign Initial Market position at the broker” dialogue window upon auto trading start.
• TradeManager events did not work on Windows 10.
• Exception appeared upon update when databases had an exchange with 8 signs in abbreviation.
• It was impossible to start the PowerLanguage .NET editor with UAC enabled.
• Switched off indicator became hidden after switching it on. More info:
• Currency sign did not update in Order and Position Tracker window for OEC account.
• Fractional price scale had incorrect denominator shown in the DOM and on the chart trading panel. More info: http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48695&p=116284#p116252
• Default hotkeys for “Close Window” and “Detach Window” can now be redefined. Learn more: http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48670