MultiCharts 8.8 Release 5 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for issues in version 8.8 reported by our customers along with the all new features of MultiCharts 8.8. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts 8.8 here.
• Missing portions historical data from Interactive Brokers when using Java 1.7.0_60 or higher.
• Bid\Ask values were not shown on the chart trading panel for Forex instruments from Interactive Brokers (in 32 bit version only).
• There was a certain scenario when the data was not plotted on a chart in Online mode, though it should.
• Sometimes it was impossible to get LMAX data on charts upon MultiCharts start.
• Exception was raised when a certain user-created study was applied to a chart.
• PlaceMarketOrder did not work with IsBuy = false and IsEntry = false parameter.
• Percent Trailing execution price and chart price did not match in AA mode.
• “Assign Initial Market Position at Broker” window did not work properly for instruments with high Big Point Value.
• “Maximum Position Profit Amount” was not properly determined for “Assign Initial Market Position at Broker” window in AA mode for Trailing orders.
• Memory leak in the AVAFXServerProxy.exe process when using the latest AvaFX API.
Ask our support if you have any questions!