MultiCharts 8.8 Release 4 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for issues in version 8.8 reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts 8.8. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts 8.8 here.
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
• Historical data from CQG is now available for all brokers using CQG infrastructure.
• Add possibility to create Custom Futures instruments for CL futures from eSignal.
• Improved Symbol Mapping for stocks form Interactive Brokers.
• Memory leak in the AVAFXServerProxy.exe process when using the latest AvaFX API.
• Incorrect Edit Data search algorithm in QuoteManager.
• Incorrect last bar data in the Pre-Scanning section of the Scanner window.
• Session Break lines disappeared when scrolling the chart horizontally.
• An exception popped up when compiling a function with modified set of entry parameters.
• There was a gap when requesting EURUSD 1 Tick data from MBTrading for the 6th of March 2014 because MBTrading was sending ticks with zero volume.
• Open P/L value on the Strategy Positions tab of Order and Position Tracker did not correspond with the currency sign in some cases.
• Optimization Internal error occurred during initializing “plkit.dll” or “elkit32.dll” on a multi-core computer.
• Different Volume values in MultiCharts and Interactive Brokers TWS for the BM exchange instruments.
• Auto-fill of the Assign the Initial Market Position at the Broker dialog fields not working in Asynchronous Trading Mode.
• Exception when a signal was used in Extended Backtesting mode.
• Reloading minute and hourly data of American stocks resulted in enormous volume on the history and real-time border.
• Session Break lines disappeared when changing Bar Spacing.
• When a chart and a scanner were linked, it was impossible to switch between the instruments in the scanner using arrow keyboard buttons.
• When exporting .qmd file one could not set up a specific time for any dates except the last one.
• TradingServer produced exception on MultiCharts start.
• Exception in TradingServer.exe process if position update was received with the empty currency field.
Ask our support if you have any questions!