MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release 2 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 12.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-12-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- TPO: the smallest supported Letter Size is now =4. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=51565#p130054
- TPO Force Price Increment value is incremented by 1 now, with ability to increment by 10 by pressing CTRL+Scroll Wheel, CTRL+LMB, CTRL+UP/DWN key, PgUp/PgDn key. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51565&p=130256#p130283
- Interactive Brokers: fixed the bug in which Asks were loaded instead of Bids with the “Request Historical ticks directly from API” option enabled.
- Interactive Brokers: solved the issue with the Forex Second bars being filtered if Tick data was loaded before. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=51565&p=130171#p130197
- Interactive Brokers: cached data is cleared now upon reloading the data.
- Rithmic: added support for API-based native Symbol Lookup (RAPI+ only).
- Solved the issue with OANDA realtime data feed stop.
- OANDA: rectified data discrepancies on Live login.
- It is now possible to run the Optimization if the number of combinations exceeds the limits after the Population Size was set manually.
- Solved the issue that appeared when running the optimization for a Custom Criteria that does not return any values.
- Fixed the bug in which the Genetic Optimizer ignored the settings in the Basic mode. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=51619
- Solved the issue in which no error message was shown for the incorrect WFO parameters.
- PLEditor .NET: custom user created folders are now preserved upon update.
- Fixed the bug in which an exit order was converted into a market order prior to receiving the cancelled status (with the possibility of overfill).
- Solved the issue with the exit orders not being sent intrabar in the Optimize Order Flow mode.
- Portfolio Trader Report: fixed the bug in which the profit value for the orders was mixed up.
- Improved the operation logic of the prebuilt Stop order emulator.
- Fixed the bug with Trades Summary not returning the correct values. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=51565#p130093
- Interactive Brokers: solved false error “MultiCharts generated the order, but was not able to send it because TWS API returned that the connection was broken” that may appear while the connection was ok.
- Interactive Brokers: solved the issue with the Realized PnL for Account value not updating.
- Interactive Brokers: “Invalid time in force:FOK” message is now handled correctly.
- Fixed the slowdowns in charting that were especially noticeable in the Insert Study window under high CPU load.
- Portfolio Trader: improved the processing speed on fast markets.
- Interactive Brokers: fixed the bug in which IB data feed plugin got into a loop due to TickerId not being sent by the API.
- Solved the issue in which it was sometimes not possible to close the Optimization Report window.
- Fixed the bug in which it was not possible to open the settings window for the Crypto datafeeds on Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Rectified the exception that appeared in LogEnv.exe in some situations.
- Solved Deadlock in Portfolio Trader that appeared when auto trading was being turned off due to the number of rejected orders reached.
- Rectified the exception that appeared in QuoteManager upon pressing Ctrl + B when Custom Futures category is selected. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=51566&p=130259#p130259
- Added new warning message about reaching the GDI and User objects limits.
- LMAX: fixed the bug with the order events subscriptions being duplicated upon reconnect.
- Added “Flush Cached Data to Database” item to the MultiCharts File menu.
- Portfolio Trader: added hotkeys for opening the Recent Workspaces (Ctrl+[0…9]).
- Solved the issue with the global cursor not being positioned to the center of the chart window.
- Solved the issue with the saved Robustness settings not being loaded.
- Custom Criteria values are no longer rounded to an integer value in the Matrix Optimization.
- Interactive Brokers: reworked the Historical Data controls in the data feed settings.
- Fixed the bug in which the Custom Criteria column was missing in the Optimization Report window after running the Genetic Optimization by Custom Criteria.
- Solved issues with copying to clipboard and saving Optimization Report values to csv.
- The Auto Trading Risk Warning message box has received multiple improvements.
- Fixed the bug in which the 3D Graph did not reflect the optimization results.
- Solved visual issues that appeared on custom DPI values via RDP connection.
- Portfolio Trader: Order and Position Tracker columns order is now saved in the Windows registry: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/public/multicharts/issues/MC-2351
- Trading Technologies: broker profile settings were extended with the Email Alert functionality.