MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release 3 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 12.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-12-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- TPO: rectified the issue with “Chart Shift” not being saved.
- IQFeed: fixed the issue where the historical minute bars did not match the real time minute bars.
- Kase bars: fixed the bug where the real time bars were incorrect and not matching the historical bars.
- Kase bars: fixed the issue where a bar was skipped between the real time and historical data.
- Removed the “Ask Traded vs Bid Traded” option for Cumulative and Volume Delta for data feeds that do not supply ask and bid ticks.
- Barchart.com: up to 5 years of historical minute data is supported now.
- Interactive Brokers: fixed the issue with TWS not accepting the incoming connection automatically and sending the “The TWS is out of date and must be upgraded. It does not support market data type requests” error.
- Interactive Brokers: rectified the issue with the connection being re-established too long after restarting IB Gateway.
- Fixed the bug in which the Stop Limit order was not modified upon the Limit price change.
- Added the ability to place Rectangle drawings from the script.
- Interactive Brokers connection improved to properly handle the “Order rejected – reason:Cannot modify the filled order” message.
- Optimization: fixed the optimization speed drop (compared to version 9). Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51565&p=130412#p130407
- Optimization: fixed the bug with mixing the values upon applying the optimized inputs.
- Improved the operation speed of the Order and Position Tracker window.
- Fixed the memory leak that appeared in TsServer.exe when the “Build From Minutes” option was enabled.
- LMAX: fixed the bug with excessive API calls upon reconnect.
- LMAX: removed excessive logging.
- Portfolio Trader: fixed the bug in which it was possible to recompile a study that was being used.
- Portfolio Trader: fixed the issue where Performance Graph was empty during Forward Testing and Auto Trading.
- Fixed the bug with the Bold font not working on Y-Price Scale, X-Price Scale and Status Line.
- VolumeDelta: it is now possible to change the color and width for POC.
- Imbalance Delta: fixed the bug where graphical objects did not match the prices in a specific situation. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51565&p=130284#p130284
- Fixed the bug with the missing vertical scrollbar in the “Auto Trading”, “Trading”, “TPO” tabs that may appear when using custom DPI values.