MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release 2 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 11.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-11-0-release/
- Added “Flex Renko” Custom Resolution plugin.
- Added “Reversal Bar” Custom Resolution plugin.
- Added new option “Require Confirmation for Flatten Everything command” in Preferences – Trading.
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- OANDA: rectified issue with incorrect historical daily bars for UK 100 and UK 10Y Gilt.
- Rectified issue with Minute data Playback requesting Tick historical data.
- FreeQuotes: updated connection parameters for Google Finance.
- Rectified issue with Custom Futures data series not being built due to an existing instrument with the same root but a different category.
- Interactive Brokers: it is now possible to use @YM Continuous Futures Contract in the DOM window.
- Rectified issue with infinite “Establishing Connection” when using n-days resolution (or lower) with more than 50000 Days Back.
- QuoteManager: rectified issue with CUSIP field for Stocks not accepting letters.
- Fixed bug in which Emulated Stop and Stop-Limit orders did not work correctly in manual trading.
- Interactive Brokers: improved Position History updates logic for Single accounts.
- Fixed bug in which “Convert unexecuted limit/stop orders to Market” option did not work as expected.
- CQG: now “Convert stop orders guaranteed to be executed to market orders” is an optional parameter in the broker profile.
- Fixed bug in which it was impossible to open Portfolio Workspaces saved in previous versions.
- Corrected situation with the “MultiCharts cannot be started now as Restore application is currently running” message appearing erroneously.
- Removed excessive logging causing platform sluggishness. More info: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=126746#p126746
- Rectified Exception that appeared in specific environment in Portfolio Trader upon enabling the Forward Performance Graph.