MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Beta 2 has multiple updates and fixes for features that were introduced in Beta 1. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Beta 1 here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-11-0-beta-1/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
• Fixed bug in which Data Playback did not work in the scanner window.
• Rectified issue with Volume Profile not working on a custom futures chart. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=126415#p126413
• Rectified issue with Volume Delta showing only 0x0 on every row when using a custom futures instrument. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=126371#p126354
• “Random” command now generates even more random values.
• Rectified situation with PlaceMarketOrder being cancelled incorrectly.
• Fixed bug in which MultiCharts stopped responding and shown errors upon turning off the auto trading.
• Interactive Brokers: improved position handling after connection restore.
• Dukascopy: fixed bug with Cancelled order status not being received.
• Removed “Ask Traded vs Bid Traded” Cumulative Delta option for data feeds that do not supply ask and bid ticks required for this chart type.
• Rectified issue with the “Calculating” status not being shown for signals. More info: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=50793