MultiCharts .NET Starter Edition 8.8 Release 2 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for issues in 8.8 Release reported by our customers.
New features include:
- Desktops for saving MultiCharts .NET SE layouts on all monitors
- Daily data can be plotted with different session templates at the same time because daily bars can be formed out of minute data
- Advanced Market Scanner for scanning almost all the stocks
- MultiCharts .NET SE 8.8 Release 2 contains more broker connections
MultiCharts .NET SE has become easier with improved usability:
- Dynamic Naming for orders based on script calculations
- Hidden data series now do not affect the bar space of visible data series
- MultiCharts Performance Report can be now exported into OpenOffice
- Limit Order Execution Assumptions has been also added to Portfolio Backtester
- Improved the optimization process: no annoying verification messages any longer when the Start Value, End Value, and Step are changed
Ask our support if you have any questions!
Wiki for Complete Information on MultiCharts .NET Starter Edition
Report Bugs and Request Features in the Project Management System – http://www.multicharts.com/pm/
- Now InteractiveBrokers symbols with PriceMagnifier<>1 are automatically set up in Symbol Mapping correctly.
- Incorrect Order ID was sent from WeBank broker profile.
- Custom Futures YMH13.D from TradeStation could not be plotted on a chart.
- Orders rejected on ZS JAN 14 symbol from Interactive Brokers.
- Volume Profile partially disappeared when the second data series was Hide. More details on our Forum here.
- Incorrect Day Low level in DOM window.
- Bid/Ask quotes of GF and YG symbols from InteractiveBrokers were not displayed in Chart Trading Panel and on Trade Bar.
- Exception when trying to add a symbol using corrupted database.
- Exception in Dam.dll module when Rescanning Custom Futures historical data.
- Exception in Scanner.dll module during pre-scanning.
- tsServer: No data on a chart for the symbol that expired 3 months ago.
- AutoTrading: when Optimize Order Flow is enabled and a strategy order is rejected the “Can’t wait for order statuses” message arrives on sending another order from the script. More info on our Forum here.
- There were real-time ticks with zero price and volume on HSI futures from eSignal data feed. We’ve created a filter to fix this issue. Learn more on our Forum here.
- Session Break disappeared on a subchart with more than two indicators applied.
- tsShaper: Assert tsShaper::CTable<struct tsSeria::STick>::InsertRealtimeData, 382 when filling the gaps after disconnection.
- Collect Real-time Data functionality in QuoteManager failed to store real-time data when a chart with this symbol was closed in MultiCharts.
Get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET Starter Edition 8.8 Release here.