MultiCharts 11.0 Release 9 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 11.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts 11.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts 11.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-11-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- CQG: “Continuation Data” is now available for the front month futures contract. Optional parameter is located in the data feed settings. The feature needs to be enabled for the account by the FCM.
- CQG: WEBAPI updated to version 1.83.
- Bloomberg: increased the historical data request length for the intra-day data.
- Interactive Brokers: rectified the issue with receiving the DOM data for the Swedish Stocks (SFB exchange).
- IQFeed: rectified the issue with the filters not working in the Insert Symbols Into Portfolio window.
- Fixed bug in which the Session Break was not plotted on a chart with a tick-based resolution.
- MCFX: improved the algorithms of loading the historical data.
- Metastock: the data feed settings can now store more Data Folder Paths.
- Rectified the issue with the FreeQuotes data feed not loading data via specific proxy connection.
- Rithmic: RAPI+ updated to version 10.1.0.0.
- Tradestation: improved the realtime data subscription logic at the session start.
- CSI: added the ability to load back-adjusted data. Lean more: http://www.multicharts.com/trading-software/index.php/CSI
- Compilation error is now more informative when some expressions are not used correctly.
- Added the alert that appears when the broker’s API is unable to process your orders in a timely manner.
- Rectified the Exception that appeared in the TsServer.exe process when the system ran out of memory.
- Added the alert to prevent a situation with the auto trading not starting/broker profiles disappearing when the performance limit was reached.
- Fixed the bug in which the “Close” position button was inactive on the Chart Trading Panel.
- LMAX: now 1 contract in MultiCharts = 0.01 contracts on LMAX for the Cryptocurrencies.
- Fixed the bug in which the open position marker disappeared from the chart when an unrelated Symbol Mapping entry was removed.
- OANDA (V20 API): rectified the situation when a sell limit order changed to a buy limit order after the manual disconnect and reconnect of the broker profile.
- GAIN: fixed the bug in which the P/L and the Account Balance values were incorrect after a losing trade was filled overnight.
- Now the selected auto trading plugin name is displayed in the “Warning” window when one starts the auto trading.