MultiCharts 12.0 Release 14 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 12.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts 12.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts 12.0 Release here.
DATA & BROKERAGE:
- Barchart: pre- and post-market minute historical data is now
- GAIN CAPITAL: API version updated.
- Trading Technologies 2020: now it is possible to connect two broker profiles at the same time.
- Trading Technologies 2020: API version updated.
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Interactive Brokers: fixed the bug where the Ask and Bid volume for Japanese stocks on SMART exchange received from TWS was multiplied by 100 in the MC DOM window.
- Interactive Brokers: fixed the bug where not all data was received from TWS on minute charts for continuous futures with large data ranges.
- OANDA: fixed the bug where the fill price of the order was displayed as 0 in MC after closing the position in the OANDA application.
- Trade Station: fixed the bug where sessions settings were not automatically applied to the symbol after adding it from the data source.
- PowerLanguage Editor: fixed the bug where an exception occurred during importing studies with Compare Source Code option on.
- SAXO: the speed of receiving symbol data has been boosted.
- SAXO: optimized the real-time data subscription limit, now open positions in the Order and Position Tracker are not treated as chart subscriptions.
- SAXO: now after Resetsubscription message MC performs re-subscription of specific symbols.