MultiCharts 14.0 Release 3
MultiCharts 14.0 Release 3 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 14.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts 14.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts 14.0 Release here.
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
Data and Brokerage
- Binance: fixed “Object reference not set for an instance of an object” error that appeared when adding or editing Binance broker profile or data feed.
- Binance: solved the issue when historical daily data for large data ranges was not plotted on the charts.
- Binance: improved Open Profit/Loss calculation for Binance Coin accounts.
- Binance: fixed the issue with overnight data missing with 24/7 session template for individual futures contracts.
- Binance: added an option to request Open Interest for futures.
- Binance: resolved the “Requested value ‘GTE_GTC’ was not found” error upon Binance Futures broker profile connection.
- Binance: fixed the issue when the broker position was displayed incorrectly after being closed at Binance.
- Free Quotes: updated the data feed’s algorithm according to the latest changes on the provider’s server.