MultiCharts .NET 10.0 Release 2 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 10.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 10.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 10.0 Release here: http://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/?p=1592
- Portfolio Trader: Backtesting Assumptions now have the Time in Force option for even more precise and flexible backtesting.
- Added new properties: Portfolio.MinAcceptableRate and Portfolio.InterestRate.
- Trades Summary report now adds synthetic (PositionMatch) orders for building the proper report if Position History and list of Orders do not match.
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Interactive Brokers: MidPoint is now supported for Commodities when Quote field is set to Trade. Realtime updates are streamed by the data feed once in 5 seconds!
- OANDA: rectified situation when daily bars were incomplete in US time zones.
- Fixed bug in which some data was missing on a Custom Futures chart (Volume based rollover).
- Rectified issue in which the timestamp of a realtime Renko bar changed after chart copy/paste or reload.
- ASCII Export window now shows error description if it was impossible to export the file.
- Fixed case in which Volume value was incorrect during Data Playback.
- Fixed multiple issues with FXCM broker connection.
- Rectified situation with Bid and Ask values not updating on the Chart Trading Panel for Paper Trader profile.
- Rectified situation with Optimization Results window showing zero values when Custom Criteria did not return any set of inputs.
- Rectified situation when SessionObject.StartTime and SessionObject.EndTime properties returned incorrect value on a chart in Local time zone with DST data.
- Fixed issue with IInstrument.LastBarInSession property not working as expected in realtime.
- Rectified situation when functions were not calculated correctly on additional data series.
- IsAutoTradingMode now works as expected when it is called from StartCalc in Portfolio Trader.
- Fixed exception that appeared in TsSever.exe process when using the Time and Sales window.
- Rectified situation with excessive logging in TradingServer process.
- Fixed Exception that was raised when broker profile disconnected while hint for a Manual Trading strategies was shown.
- Corrected visual artifacts caused by the crosshair.
- Current date and time are now added to the file name when saving the Optimization Report.
- Strategy Report is now saved in “.xlsx” format when MC Excel 2007 or newer is installed.