MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release 4 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 12.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 12.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-12-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Added the possibility of creating bars of up to 25 years resolution.
- Fixed the bug in which it was impossible to plot a TPO chart for a 3rd party datafeed using intraday data.
- Fixed the bug with “flashing” Asks and Bids in Chart Trading Panel.
- Interactive Brokers: rectified the issue with loading the Futures Options data due to receiving certain API messages.
- MCFX: improved the connection to preserve the real-time data after server restart on the weekend.
- Rectified the issue with receiving the delayed realtime data.
- Rectified the situation in which the Volume Delta charts displayed just one side.
- Rectified the situation in which the Volume Profile settings for the Tradestation datafeed were lost upon opening a workspace saved in the previous MultiCharts version.
- Tradestation: fixed the inability to load the data while the market is closed.
- Updated 2019 USA Holiday List.
- Fixed the bug in which IPortfolioPerformance.OpenPositionProfit Property returned an incorrect value.
- Improved the study calculations in Payback mode when Skip Identical Ticks is enabled.
- Optimization: fixed the bug in which the Number of Simulations was calculated incorrectly when the Maximum Number of Generations was less than 100.
- Portfolio Trader: fixed the issue with Buying Power in Performance Graph not changing in response to the open positions.
- Rectified the issue with the Synchronizer signals not plotting the text drawings.
- Removed the excessive order modification attempt when none of the order parameters were changed.
- MB Trading: fixed the bug in which the open positions weren’t visible after the weekend.
- MB Trading: rectified the order rejections that happened on nonvolatile markets due to the reconnect attempts.
- CQG plugins no longer try to reconnect in cases where the connection parameters are incorrect.
- Fixed the bug in which the platform was not responding on Windows 7 machines upon opening a workspace with charts and scanner with symbols using non-regular resolutions.
- Rectified the exception that appeared after changing the scaling from Linear to Semi-Log.
- Rectified the exception that appeared in ATPluginProxy.dll in some situations after turning off the auto trading.
- Rectified the exception that appeared on fast markets for indicators accessing the Volume Profile values.
- Rectified the issue with 100% CPU load due to the numerous strategy recalculations that occurred if the platform was left open overnight.
- Rithmic: fixed the increased CPU load due to the broker sending zero positions for the expired symbols.
- Fixed the bug in which the On/Off state of the strategies was not loaded from a saved Portfolio workspace.
- Improved the Order Confirmation dialog boxes for the orders placed using the keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved the situation when the scale of the 3D Graph in Optimization Report was too big to show small input values.
- It is now possible to save images in JPEG format in File -> Save Image as File.
- It is now possible to set the weight of non-solid Trendline drawings placed manually.
- Optimization: introduced the possibility of displaying several graphs of one and the same function calculated on different inputs on a 2D chart.
- Portfolio Trader: rectified the bug with the input values not being saved in the workspace for a disabled signal.
- Rectified the issue in which not all bars from the chart were printed when using a 4K screen.
- Rectified the issue with the disabled Trading Performance Report button turning back on upon platform restart.