MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release 4 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 11.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-11-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Interactive Brokers: fixed bug with receiving data for TRY Forex pairs.
- Interactive Brokers: improved realtime data subscriptions counter to avoid issues with realtime feed stop.
- Interactive Brokers: rectified issue with symbol list not loading when using TWS 963 in Italian.
- Rectified issue with ASCII Mapping interfering with realtime Interactive Brokers data in OS with German locale.
- Tradestation: improved handling of realtime daily bar on slow markets.
- Interactive Brokers: rectified issue with PnL not updating when Trade value received (By Last Trade Unrealized PnL calc mode).
- Portfolio Report: Profit (%) values in List Of Trades did not take the Big Point Value into account.
- Corrected issue with IntervalType and IntervalType_ex returning incorrect values when referenced for additional data series (DataN).
- Fixed bug in which SessionLastBar did not update when the last bar is forcibly closed after timeout.
- Rectified issue with Ticks not returning correct value with Bar Magnifier enabled and Build Volume On set to Tick Count.
- Fixed bug in which it was impossible to unmark text after using the Find/Replace featured in the PowerLanguage.Net Editor. Learn more: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=50890
- Improved platform responsiveness when using instruments with frequent realtime updates.
- FreeQuotes: fixed exception that appeared in the 32 bit version when a duplicated daily bar was received from the data provider.
- Fixed bug in which excessive logs were created when all broker profiles are deactivated.
- Rectified Exception that appeared when building a Custom Futures chart for a symbol root with no exchange selected.
- Fixed Assert that appeared when using a specific autotrading configuration in AA mode.