MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release 5 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 11.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-11-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- CQG: corrected mismatch between realtime and historical tick data.
- CQG: rectified issue with incorrect Best Ask/Bid prices for XBTF18.
- Fixed bug in which the incorrect Min. Movement value was applied to the realtime prices in the Time and Sales window.
- Added Holiday List for 2018.
- CQG: rectified rejects when placing OCO orders using an account with no realtime data subscription.
- Fixed bug in which SetPercentTrailing_pt did not follow the price inside the bar with IOG disabled.
- OANDA: rectified performance issues caused by placing an order from the OANDA terminal.
- Fixed bug with the order queue increasing on fast markets.
- Rectified issue with MultiCharts not responding when the autotrading is being disabled due to the X rejected orders.