MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release 6 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 11.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-11-0-release/
This MultiCharts build has support for cryptocurrencies. This requires changes in the database structure. It’s strongly recommended that you backup your Instrument List (with Settings and Data options selected) before installing this update. Having a backup will let you rollback easily if you face any issues:
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Added support for Poloniex data feed.
- BarChart connection now supports adding the cryptocurrency symbols.
- PriceScale = 1/100000000 is now supported.
- Updated 2018 USA Holiday List.
- Rectified issue with “Ticks” command not returning correct value with Bar Magnifier enabled and Build Volume On set to Trade Volume.