MultiCharts.NET 9.0 Release 4 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 9.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts 9.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts 9.0 Release here.
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
• Incorrect “Session Template” name was shown in the scanner after adding a new “Session Template”.
• The millisecond timestamps were not exported with leading zeros in the millisecond portion of the timestamp when using Export to ASCII in Quote Manager. More info
• OANDA: Some instruments were added with incorrect PriceScale which caused order Reject.
• When multiple ASCII Mapping instruments were used – these charts did not update realtime.
• TWS for InvestorsEurope Ltd (Atlas Trader) did not automatically accept the incoming connection.
• Manual Trading: Quantity in percents did not work correctly for the Master Strategy.
• InteractiveBrokers: Open P/L in Order and Position Tracker – Open Position was not updating (FA account type only).
• OANDA: orders were rejected for logins that have multiple accounts (3 and more).
• Artifacts were left on a chart after Arrow drawing object was removed by a study.
• Time and Sales window created in MultiCharts 8.8 had incorrect height after changing the T&S mode (Compact -> Full) in MultiCharts 9.0.
• Changing the price scaling on a chart with multiple indicators on the main series was lagging. More info.
• Compressed charts (Bar Spacing < 1) with auto scrolling had irregular display. More info.