MultiCharts .NET 9.1 Release 4 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in version 9.1 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 9.1. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 9.1 here.
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Corrected issue with Time&Sales window that did not start updating if it was open before the session start.
- Now the status line values “Open, High, PrevClose, Volume” for OANDA are calculated by MultiCharts by requesting last 2 daily bars.
- WeBank: corrected situation when chart did not start updating if broker profile was connected first.
- OEC: if data is not available one will get the “No data” message instead of endless “Establishing connection”.
- Interactive Brokers: fixed bug with the new daily bar not appearing on the chart.
- Custom Futures: made multiple changes to ensure presence of the last daily bar on chart and “Today is the rollover day” alert display when instruments have irregular session length.
- Improved Custom Futures logic for realtime rollover when data series are closed asynchronously.
- Fixed erroneous Custom Futures message regarding zero volume on the next futures when it actually has no data.
- Manual Trading: made multiple changes to ensure the exit strategies have the correct volume.
- IB: corrected errors that appeared in the symbol mapping for some CFDs like RACEn.
- CQG: modified orders are no longer duplicated after connection loss/restore.
- OANDA broker profile no longer disconnects when you place an order to account that does not exist.
- IOG limits for entries and exits now work as expected when “Optimize Order Flow” is enabled.
- Fixed bug when “Floating-point invalid operation” appeared in the Portfolio Trader.
- Fixed bug in which changing the instrument in the DOM window for WeBank locked MultiCharts.
- OANDA broker profile now works on WinXP SP3 32-bit.
- IB: filtered out some excessive order messages in the logs.