MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release 8 is a minor upgrade that includes the hot fixes for the issues in 11.0 Release reported by our customers and some minor improvements along with the all new features of MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release. You can get acquainted with all the new features added and bugs fixed in MultiCharts .NET 11.0 Release here: https://www.multicharts.com/traders-blog/multicharts-net-11-0-release/
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Interactive Brokers: TWS for TradersOnly did not automatically accept the incoming connection.
- Point bars now support Resolution of up to 2 000 000 000. More info: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=50913&p=128131#p128129
- Poloniex: fixed bug with connection getting stuck when loading a lot of instruments in one go.
- Rectified issue with FreeQuotes data feed not loading data via a proxy connection (both anonymous and requiring authentication).
- Rithmic: improved data loading algorithm to ensure all historical tick data is received.
- Rithmic: improved the order cancellation requests logic.
- Rectified issue with incorrect Currency Conversion that appeared on certain days for CHF and JPY pairs.
- Fixed bug in which Bars.StatusLine.Time did not return proper value in the Scanner window.
- Fixed bug in which executed exits were repeatedly sent in specific setup (Optimize Order Flow + AA + IOG).
- Now the user will be notified if a critical error has occurred and trading has to be stopped.
- Fixed Exception that appeared in specific situation when switching broker profiles in Forex Board window.
- Rectified issue with writing excessive logs to OptimizeManager_Trace file after Optimization Report was shown.
- OANDA: fixed “Connect failed: Font ‘Arial’ does not support style ‘Regular'” error that appeared on some PCs
- Improved algorithms of saving workspaces to a local drive to avoid the “Unrecognized file format” error.
- Fixed Exception that appeared when multiple email alerts were sent simultaneously.
- Rectified Deadlock in Portfolio Trader that appeared when auto trading was being turned off due to the number of rejected orders reached.
- CQG: Order Rejected message is now more informative.
- CQG: now a popup will appear if the number of order cancel attempts is reached or if there is another issue with cancelling the order.
- Report: order name length increased to 31 symbols. More info: https://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=50913&p=128021#p128021